Sunday, November 29, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Thank you Kathleen for nominating me for this! You're awesome and so is your blog! :)
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
-Seven interesting things about myself:
1) Once when I was in the 5th grade, I won an art contest. The hospital took a drawing that I did, and blew it up into poster size and hung it in the kids cancer ward. It has my name and age under it.
2) I am obsessed with birds and keys. They both represent "freedom" to me.
3) I love fashion but I'm horrible at putting things together, therefore I've created my own 'clashing' style, that for some reason, people say they love. My style is a mix between 'punk rock' and 'hippie', with a little bohemian mixed in.
4) My dream job used to be to write for the New York Times, now it's to take pictures and hopefully one day do a photo shoot for one of the fashion magazines. (Vogue/Muse/Interview etc..)
5) I have what some people call a "sixth sense", but really it might just be good intuition. I've had dreams that came true, I can feel when something bad is going to happen, and have heard things in my head right before people have said them. I also can tell how a person is feeling without even knowing them.
6) I can write Norwegian/read Norwegian, but I can't speak it.
7) I plan to write a book one day, hopefully soon.
-Now I'll nominate:
2) My camera
5) E.L. Love
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Anyone else excited to see the new Alice In Wonderland? By the way, Old Navy has 1 dollar fleece scarves today! Better go get them while they last. :)
ALSO, I have coupons for friends and family for 30% off at Old Navy, Gap, or Banana Republic, November 12th through the 15th, if anyone is interested in them, give me your email and I'll send it to you. I've chosen for 5% of the amount you spend to go to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tonight we went to Orlando to Backbooth, and checked out Honor Society. They were pretty much amazing, and I caught a few great pictures, but when I put these two together, I knew I wanted to share it with everyone.
I really apologize for not commenting regularly lately, I've been SO busy, and haven't had any time to barely do anything but post my picture and either go to bed, or get ready for work. I promise I will respond to comments, and check out everyone's blogs as soon as I get at least a couple hours to dedicate to all of you girls (and a couple guys). Thank you for sticking with me, and still being so supportive! I appreciate it VERY much.
Ohhh! I also got a picture of mine put in the paper, I'll have to take a picture of it and post it!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I'm so sorry for my lack of comments and checking up on everyone's blogs! I didn't get home until really late last night, and had to catch up on chores when I woke up this morning. The trip was GREAT, and I can't wait to go on another one, though I missed my kitties SO much. They were so excited when we got home.
I'm going to go comment everyone! You guys roooockkk!!! :)