Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Photograph a day.

I've heard of 365 books. 365 Albums. I wanted to try something a little different. I see the world as though I am looking through a camera. I see things that would make good pictures, people who I think would look great in pictures, outfits that should be warn, vintage things that shouldn't be forgotten anymore. Everything I see, I see as a picture.

My name is Emily. I'm 22 years young, I don't go to college, I work in retail, I have 2 cats, and I've been with my girlfriend for 3 and 1/2 years.

This is my 365 blog, a photograph a day. A way for you to see life as I see it.

:-)

5 comments:

  1. your so creative Emily, you always have been with the words you write and the pictures you take. I love the first picture "Alive" and i cant wait to see more. Pictures can say so much.Each one has a hidden meaning,seen different by everyone. Keep going with this. love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, I'm going to try so hard to keep up with this. Thanks for your support :-) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this!! You do know that if there is a day where you do not update this picture blog, I will remind you! : ) Everything Mel said, I second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Your blog looks really amazing, so I think I'll follow you. We have two things in common, working instead of school and girlfriends. Oh wow I sound lame, anyways, looking forward to a new pic each day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I'm excited to follow ... and thanks for leaving a comment on the 'Ballistics Video Art!'

    ReplyDelete